Shortness of breath can be a serious problem. It can happen suddenly or gradually. Allergy and asthma are common causes of chronic and acute shortness of breath. Sources of shortness of breath could be:
- ALLERGY OF THE NOSE AND SINUSES BECAUSE OF THE OBSTRUCTION IN THE NOSE
- ALLERGIC BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
- NON-ALLERGIC BRONCHIAL ASTHMA
- OTHER DISEASES OF THE LUNGS
- SOME DISEASES OF THE THROAT AND LARYNX
Management of all forms of shortness of breath and difficulty breathing is important and should not be delayed. Although shortness of breath is a frequent symptom of the common condition of acute bronchitis, it should never be left without full investigation.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE MANAGEMENT OF SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND DIFFICULTY BREATHING.
WE CAN HELP.